Sale Price: $1,200,000
Building Size: 3,300 sq ft plus basement
Year Built: 1900
Includes a studio apartment with a full bath and kitchen. Has own private entrance.
This contemporary 2 story plus basement building was constructed in 1900 in the heart of Old Town, Alexandria. The building’s convenient location has easy access to National Airport, Capital Beltway and Capital Hill.
• Its contemporary open floor plan is ideal for an association, law firm, or consulting firm
• 2 bathrooms – one of which is full
• Fire Stairwell in the rear of the building
• 6 Parking Spaces convey in the rear of the building
• Walking distance to all Amenities, Braddock Road Metro, Trader Joes, Harris Teeter and Starbucks