Susan Anthony - Your Partner in Real Estate
Whether buying or selling your first condominium, town home, a large home in the suburbs, or downsizing to an easier lifestyle, Susan has a proven track record of successful outcomes for her clients with over 30 years of experience in the Real Estate profession. There’s a lot at stake in every real estate transaction-peace of mind, lifestyle, and dollars. Susan appreciates these stakes. She takes a personal interest in each client and works diligently to ensure a successful sale or purchase. For your next real estate transaction, choose Susan Anthony.
A licensed Realtor since 1986, Susan has spent her career in the Northern Virginia area of Old Town, Alexandria, North and South Arlington, and all of Fairfax County. Because her business comes primarily through repeat clients and referrals, Susan works in varied price ranges. She teams with her clients from the first townhome, to the condominium, to the single family home, to the downsized, low-maintenance easier life style.
Susan’s Professional Designations and Activities Include:
- A licensed, full-time REALTOR ® since 1986
- Membership in NVAR $10 Million + Club 2001-2007, 2009-2010, and 2014
- Life Membership in the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS ® (NVAR) Top Producer Club
- Life Membership in the NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- Membership in the NVAR $20 Million + Club – 2004, 2013
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Graduate of the National Trust for Historic Preservation Program for Marketing and Selling Historic Houses
- Bachelor of Arts, College of William and Mary
Susan Puts to Work Powerful Marketing Tools Including:
- Professionally produced marketing materials, mailings, and presentations.
- A high quality, current and user friendly website featuring the latest technology.
- The latest technological tools, which means faster response and more access to information for clients.
McEnearney’s Top Market Presence:
- McEnearney has been the number one real estate office in Northern Virginia in listings and sales volume since 1985.
- McEnearney’s top market presence means immediate and high market visibility for Susan’s listings.
- McEnearney’s high listing volume means that Susan’s buyers will be among the first to know about new listings.
- Susan’s buyers and sellers have the competitive edge in Northern Virginia.
McEnearney Support Includes:
- A full menu of in-house training and professional coaching.
- Highly skilled in-house technical support.
- The flexibility of a locally owned firm, with the resources of a large corporate firm.
- Managing Brokers provide highly skilled, knowledgeable and experienced support to Susan 24 hours a day.
- Support and participation in numerous community service projects throughout the Greater Washington area.
- A company mission of client satisfaction.
- A company with a sterling reputation.
An award winning relocation department, whose affiliations include:
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, a global network of top independent real estate companies which assists buyers and sellers with moves anywhere in the world.
- Luxury Portfolio International®, the largest global network of premier locally branded companies dominated by many of the world’s most powerful independent luxury brokerages.
- Worldwide ERC®, whose members assist with corporate sponsored moves around the globe.