Madeline Caporiccio earned her realtor license in March of 1988. When starting her career in new homes, she was the New Homes Sales Rookie of the Year for Long Signature homes. She earned her Broker’s license May 2002.
Madeline is the wife of a career military officer and has experienced the challenges of relocating and learned how to bloom where she is planted. While living in Birmingham, Alabama she implemented a new homes division for a large residential real estate agency. She has first hand knowledge of what it is to go through the downsizing process. Madeline and her husband recently downsized from a 2,500 sq. ft. single family home to a 1,250 sq. ft. condo.
As your real estate advocate, she is ready to help you sift through all the information available in the media and on the web, and advise you on what’s right and what may be misleading or inaccurate.
And with her experience and daily immersion in this market, she can transform all that information into knowledge to help you make the best decision and to purchase the right house at the right price.
Once described as a “dog with a bone” she sinks her teeth into a problem and doesn’t let go until her client’s needs are met.
As a Senior Real Estate Specialist, Madeline has received extensive education on issues that the 55+ population face when selling their home.
- She has the knowledge, experience, and compassion to deal with senior issues.
- She can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain at home instead of selling.
- She will take the time needed to make you feel comfortable during the selling process.
- She can interact easily with all generations, including seniors, adult children, and caretakers.
- She understands the emotional demands a sale can make on seniors.
- She can tailor the marketing of a home to the needs of an older client.
- She is knowledgeable about local senior housing options and elder support services.
- She has a wide network of other senior-focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.