**TOP PRODUCER FOR MCENEARNEY IN 2018**
*TOP PRODUCER & CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE WARDS FOR 2017 - DAAR*
I entered into the corporate profession of real estate long before becoming a Realtor with a strong desire to help others navigate the complicated processes of buying or selling a home through real estate law firm work. I realize that for many, a home is often the most expensive purchase he/she/they will make in life. I am empathetic with the stresses of preparing a residence for sale and work very hard to minimize the difficulties inherent in the process.
My clients are my priority, and because I have been a Realtor in agency now for 15 years, it's my experience of 27 years in real estate that has guided me in fulfilling my clients' expectations. They are to assist them with everything about their home sale or purchase and my goal. I will ensure that negotiations are sound and straightforward, and I am obligated to seamless transaction coordination with honesty, integrity and professionalism being of the utmost importance to me.
A strong suit of mine, based on years of successful home sales and an inherent intuition or gift, is that of prepping a home with advice to my clients on my listings as well as personally staging the home to appeal to the potential buyer pool. My clients have been so pleased, and this is a service I provide at no additional charge . . . unless furniture has to be brought in. Whether you need contract negotiation advice, staging assistance before you sell or me to list your home . . . my background is strong and unique.
Resume/Experience in Real Estate and in Communications/Marketing:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Member of the 2013 Top Agent Network (TAN) of Loudoun County, VA
- 12 years of professional experience working with real estate law firms
- 15 years as a full-time Realtor with the National Association of Realtors®
- Manager of a D.C. real estate law firm's settlement office
- Abstractor in the land records of the Circuit Court House of Montgomery County, MD
- Marketing and Client Relations Director for several law firms
- Technological experience via communication while working as a technical-software instructor for a major law firm
- B.A. Degree in Communications
- Licensed in both VA
- Member of DAAR, VAR and NAR (local and National Association of Realtors)
If you would like more information about me and how I will work for you in your next real estate transaction, please call me at 703-738-8270. My email is also email@example.com.
Named of of Washingtonian's "Best" TOP PRODUCERS