Kelly brings 30 years of experience in Real Estate, Architecture/ Engineering, Development, Construction, Interior Design & Contract Negotiation.
- Graduate of Catholic University of Architecture and Engineering
- Design Consultation Business keeps Kelly up to date on current needs of buyers and sellers
- High-End Custom Furniture Business keeps Kelly’s attention to detail intact
- Family Lumber business exposes Kelly to a clear and current understanding of construction costs and development
- Family Law firm exposes Kelly to current legalities and a well-rounded knowledge to “getting the deal closed”
- Lifelong Washingtonian who is licensed in DC, MD, VA with an extensive network of clients and friends across the DC, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Maryland waterfront & Virginia areas.
- In 2002, Elle Décor Magazine named Kelly “Bethesda Style Maker”