Welcome, and Thank You for Visiting!
Are you ready to buy or sell your home? Imagine having an agent that will assist you with every step, work hard for your trust and keep your interests at heart. Client trust and satisfaction is job #1. Referrals from satisfied customers are the foundation of my business.
I am an experienced and energetic Realtor in Northern Virginia. I uphold the highest ethical standards for home buying and selling. I adhere to the NAR Code of Ethics.
Growing up in a military family (and moving often) affords me with a real insight into the changes coming for an individual or family getting ready to buy or sell a home. Let me make the process as smooth as possible for you.
- Outstanding service for all your real estate needs.
- Providing clients with up-to-date information in this fast-paced marketplace and keeping them abreast of new developments in specific neighborhoods.
- Represent sellers of property with a customized marketing plan.
- Represent buyers in finding financing for home purchases.
- Expedite and simplify the intricacies of real estate transactions.
Specializing in military and government workforce, as well as first time home buyers, in Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church and McLean, Virginia. Providing sellers and buyers with current information and keeping them abreast of new developments in specific neighborhoods.
My Business Philosophy
Being a Realtor means more than selling homes. I take pride in helping people make the most educated buying and selling decisions. My clients can be assured that I will go the extra mile to make their experience the best ever.
- Associate Broker
- NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- e-Pro Technology Certification
- Graduate, VAR Leadership Academy - Class of 2006
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
- 18+ years of residential property management
- 15+ years of community involvement
- 1988, Commendation from the President
- 1986, Commendation from the Vice President
- After graduation from college, and before joining the real estate industry, my profession led me to Capitol Hill and several Administrations, including the White House.
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member, Norther Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member, NVAR Government Affairs Committee
- Member, VAR Professional Development Advocacy Group (2008 - 2010)
- Vice Chairman, VAR Professional Development Advocacy Group (2009)
- Chairman, VAR Professional Development Committee (2010)
Addison Heights, Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Aurora Hills, Bailey's Crossroads, Ballston, Belle Haven, Belle View, Beverly Hills, Braddock Heights, Central Springfield, Centreville, Chantilly, Cherrydale, Chesterbrook, Clarnedon, Courthouse, Crystal City, Dale City, Del Ray, Dulles, Dunn Loring, East Falls Church, Fair Lakes, Fair Oaks, Fairfax, Fairfax City, Fairfax Station, Fairlington, Falls Church, Fort Hunt.