LEADING YOU TO THE LIFESTYLE YOU'LL LOVE!
Whether you're just browsing for information, or serious about buying or selling, I hope you'll enjoy looking for a house with the click of a mouse!
Since 1995, I have specialized in helping Seniors and their Adult Children through the real estate-related transitions they face. Selling or buying a home is serious business. And you have better things to do than worry about the sale or purchase of your home. Handling all the details and keeping you informed of the transaction's progress are top priorities. My service is based on performance, not talk. So if you're serious about buying or selling, contact me today. Because I'm as serious about your home as you are.
As a native Arlingtonian and Lifestyle Transition Specialist®, Debbie has extensive experience in:
- Estate, trust, and probate property sales
- Transaction management/sale for absentee owners
- Helping Seniors ease the transition to a retirement community
- Counselling Active Adults 55+ on selecting a home for their new "right-sized" lifestyle
Selling your home is more than just installing a FOR SALE sign -- it's all the memories and decisions that go with it. Don't let it be a stressful, time-consuming transaction. My team of contractors and I will prepare your home for sale, and lead you to settlement with the least amount of inconvenience. My service is based on performance, not talk!
Is it time to Move or Improve? I am a REALTOR® and Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist who analyzes my client’s current housing situation to help them decide whether they should age-in-place where they are, or move to a different floor plan and lifestyle, whether close by or in another state. What are the steps involved to achieve either result? My Lifestyle Home Solution Plan helps them achieve their goals!
Deb's Specialties :
- Help Adult Children & their parents through the lifestyle transitions they face
- Estate, trust, probate property sales
- Manage the property sale for absentee owners
- Maximize retirement income through real estate investments
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS)