THE COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL
Charilyn Knows the Neighborhoods.
A lifelong McLean resident and full-service real estate associate broker, Charilyn specializes in the Washington metro area's close-in suburbs. Attending school, university, living and working locally all enhance her inside community knowledge of Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Responsive and Results-Oriented.
Clients count on Charilyn to keep in touch with them and the market. She adapts her work-style and services for each client. Here are a few examples.
- First time homebuyers may need more information and guidance than relocating government or corporate executives who have bought and sold many homes and just want someone they trust implicitly to handle the details.
- Downsizing seniors selling the family home may need more reassurance, care and attention. With a sensitivity to elder care issues, Charilyn understands and knows how to work gently but firmly.
- Busy professionals want a peer whose adaptive style, efficient communication, strategic and analytical thinking all add value.
Virtually all Charilyn’s clients have found her personal touches - patience, positive attitude, intelligent listening, and attention to detail - calming during busy, and what can be stressful times. Charilyn's professionalism, courtesy, and civil dealings with all parties promote smooth transactions, even while her seasoned negotiating skills secure better than expected results for her clients.
Clients Appreciate her Professional Experience.
Trained as an educator, lawyer, and strategic negotiator, Charilyn worked on Capitol Hill before being recruited by the prestigious National Governors' Association (NGA). She represented Governors' bipartisan interests on policy issues before Congress and the White House during multiple administrations. After securing her Virginia and DC law licenses, she also reviewed U.S. Supreme Court cases as NGA’s general counsel.
Charilyn's second career as an independent lawyer and family real estate investor prompted her concern to help others earn and preserve equity as property owners. And since she came into real estate as a customer, she pays special attention to client preferences and needs. Charilyn has real estate licenses as an Associate Broker in Virginia and in Washington, D.C. for her clients’ convenience.
Her real estate clients also benefit from the superb service and matchless reputation of McEnearney Associates, a prestigious and highly productive real estate brokerage with deep roots in many of Washington's local communities.
- Buyer representation and negotiation
- Property listing and marketing for sellers
- Working with distressed property purchases and sales
- Counseling and consulting services for real estate investors