Ann Duff . . . Selling Northern Virginia, D.C. & Maryland,
One Distinctive Property at a Time!
With my high level of energy and ever-present positive attitude, I am fully devoted to giving clients my time, well-honed marketing skills and years of real estate knowledge and experience. As an expert negotiator, I strive to be a devoted advocate and real estate friend to clients purchasing or selling properties in all price ranges and levels of distinction. My primary goals have always been to meet and exceed the expectations of my clients, as well as make both residential and commercial real estate transactions happen successfully!
Remember that day in and day out, I am actively selling and listing the homes in Northern Virginia, D.C. & Maryland that you would love to own! Now, "Let's Get Busy!"
Bit o' Bragging
I'm a proud member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), Virginia Association of REALTORS® (VAR), the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS® (NVAR) and Greater Capital Area Association of REALTOR®.
- NVAR $10 Million Plus Club, 1996 to present
- Life Member, NVAR Top Producers Club, 20+ years
- Life Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- Certified Member, National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Certified Relocation Consultant
Get to Know Ann
My limited recreational time is spent reading, laughing out loud and walking with my wonderful husband Mike. You may also see me out and around with Leo and Gracie, our furry family members on four legs.
- Licensed REALTOR® since 1988
- Longtime Alexandria resident and Arlington, Virginia native
- Association & Corporate Federal and State Government Relations, 16 Years
- Corporate Public Relations Management